Thursday, August 26, 2010

It's a trade-off...

Halle has moved up to taking eight ounces per feeding. Great. Did I mention I'm still only pumping 4-6 ounces at a time? Thank God for those Enfamil coupons! (Speaking of, Jim discovered how much one of those little cans cost. I think he has a lot more respect for breastfeeding!)

However she did sleep until 6:30 this morning. No night feeding. And we are only 10.5 weeks old! We can do this!

Also we had our house sprayed for bugs today and the guys were able to remove the snake who has been living in our window-well for the past month. But then I went to the dentist and discovered I have two cavities - the first I've ever had. Like I said... it's a trade-off.

1 comment:

The Colemans said...

Your teeth change after pregnancy. I had zero cavities then after Sophia I had a ton.
Not fun!