Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fun Fact #3

Fun Fact #3: I do not know my left from my right. Or vice versa.

Yes folks, I may be the only nurse in the world who doesn't know her left from her right. I like to think that's not a make-it-or-break-it deal.

My husband discovered this for the first time last night. We've been married now for almost two years and dated for a year and a half before that - but he just realized this about me last night. Which goes to show either a) I am really good at hiding this or b) he really isn't observant.

The conversation went like this:

Daja: "Where is the wireless router?"
Jim: "It's on the right side of the TV."
*Pause*
Jim: "No, your other right."
*Pause*
Jim: "Your other right, Daja. The other side of the TV."

4 hours and 39 minutes later...

Jim: "Do you really not know your left from your right?"
Daja: "How did you figure that out?"
Jim: "Well, earlier you didn't know how to find the right side of the TV."
Daja: "And you just figured this out now?"

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Oh my gosh Daja~ I always have to stop & think about my right & left also! I though I was the only one! :) You are not alone girl!