Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fun Fact #1

Fun Fact #1: I can not live without my crock pot.

If I were to choose one item, and one item only, to have with me on a deserted island, it would be my crock pot. I am convinced the crock pot has magical powers. What else can take random raw ingredients thrown together is no particular order, be left alone for 6 hours, and produce a delicious meal?

I recently found a fun blog: http://crockpot365.blogspot.com. The author of this blog has chosen to make a new recipe daily in her crock pot for 365 days. She posts the recipe along with pictures and the verdict each day. If you need good crock pot recipes, check this blog out!

If all else fails, do what I do:

-Step 1: Gather all leftover ingredients found in refrigerator.
-Step 2: Dump in crock pot.
-Step 3: Turn crock pot on.
-Step 4: Leave.

*The figurative "I" in this post refers to Daja, not Jim. Jim could live a perfectly happy life without the crock pot. Daja, however, can not.

No comments: