- has been to Hawaii. She loved the beach, eating delicious fruit, and playing in the pool. Oh, and her hair developed a ringlet-curliness all over that surprisingly has not disappeared since we came back to our 0% humidity home. We love the curls!
- plays hard like a big girl. Halle progressed rapidly from standing to walking to running and climbing. Mommy is having a hard time keeping up! We also clap, dance (she boogies up and down and twirls like a ballerina), and say "Mama", "Dada", and "Bah Bah". Jim is convinced she says "Hi Dad" when she sees him!
- LOVES water. Did I mention that already? This girl has no fear in the pool (and has dived in face-first several times already!)
- still eats like a champ... sort of. We've entered that special toddler phase where eating < playing. That said, Halle never passes up fruit (with the exception of pineapple, which gives her a nasty rash). This picture is Halle enjoying her birthday cake!
- drinks proficiently from a straw. And has sampled (and enjoyed) soda and tea. Please don't turn me into CPS.
12-month stats to come. We are wearing 18-24 month clothing, so I'm guessing she hasn't suddenly dropped off the growth charts!